Monday, December 11, 2006

3gatsu9ka

Hello{:
I'm super duper happy now!
Mindy is happy too{:
I like this smiley now, {:
It looks like a person with moustache! haha,how cool!
I got that 9th March song!!!
Thanks loads Gordon for sending me the link{:
I can send to Rb when he's back from cruising -.-
I got so excited cause I got that song :}
No longer bored on the plane already!

Today, gotten our 2nd runner up medal{:
Better than nothing,yes.
Omg, so happy today {:

1) I got new phone{: LG chocolate!
2) Got medal
3) The song I dying to get!
4) Physchoed(?) my aunt to watch the jap show{:
5) Made Veron&Xuan confused{:
6) Made Mindy wait long long for this post!
7) Made Veronica really very very happy{: yes?!?

I'm really very happy!
& my $79 is flying away soon.
For my brother's jacket.
I wanted to get him the GAP one, but he bought that Topman one.
So yeah,
1st time I bought for bought sis&bro present.
So glad{:
I got my friends their Xmas gifts alr{:

Mindy is pushing me alr!
Better go{:
Sayonara!